|International Responsibilities Task Force of the American Library Association's Social Responsibilities Round Table|
Libraries and the World Trade Organization
- Information and Social Change , No. 14, Winter 2001-2002. Special issue devoted to the theme "Globalisation and Information."
- Resources for Further Reading, by Fiona Hunt, Derek Yap, and Tom Childs (2000)
- WTO Bibliography, by Jonathan Betz-Zall. (2000)
- IFLA Position on the World Trade Organization (2001)
- ALA Resolution on WTO Policies Affecting Libraries (2000)
- SRRT Resolution on World Trade Organization Policies Affecting Libraries (2000)
- CLA Perspective on the WTO Meetings (1999)
- IFLA Position on WTO Treaty Negotiations
- SRRT Resolution on the Multilateral Agreement on Investments (MAI) (1998)
- The GATS and Libraries Provides links to readings about the likely impact on public libraries of the General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS),which is still being negotiated.
- Resources listed on this page do not necessarily reflect the views of ALA, SRRT, or IRTF.
- Comments and suggestions regarding this web page
Page last modified August 19, 2005.